Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The place I have visited.

   I have visited in Tokyo at November 2. I went to One direction' s concert. I  like One direction very much, and I have excited. They are very cool and interesting. However, I was very tired, because there are many many people in Tokyo, and I thought there is very noisy. I went to bed soon.
   Next day, I went to Tokyo Sky Tree and Shibuya, Harajyuku and Asakusa. Tokyo Sky Tree is very very very tall, so I was very surprised. I took many picture there. Soon later, I went to Asakusa, and I prayed and bought a Ningyo-yaki. It was very good, so my mother joyed. I would take a picture in front of the Kaminarimon, but it was under construction. I was very sad, but I took a picture with my friend. After that, I went to Shibuya and harajyuku. I bought two shoes. There are many people too, so I was very tired again. I thought I want to come back home early.
   Last day, I got up 10 o' clock, and I came back home soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment