Thursday, October 9, 2014

BR 2-04: MOUSE SOUP (Arnold Lobel, 1977)

"WAIT!, this soup will not taste good. It has no stories in it. Mouse soup must be mixed with stories to make it taste really good.", said the mouse.

Review

I have read this book when I was a child, so I have known about this story. I thought this story is so interesting now, too, and the mouse is so clever. So I like the mouse!

I want to hear the mouse many stories, and I thought I want to see the mouse because the mouse gives me tell many interesting stories that I cannot strike on stories. So I want to follow the mouse.

And, I like the picture of this book because it is so cute! I am not good at drawing a picture, so I hope that I draw a picture someday.

[106 words]


Refence

Arnold Lobel. MOUSE SOUP. (1997). New York, America. Harper Collins Publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment