Thursday, October 2, 2014

Essay 2-01a: My Cousin' s House!

I have a lot of places that my favorite places, for example, my room and my bathroom, my grandmother' s house. But, my cousin' s house is the best of all places, because there are a lot of tatami rooms in the house. I like tatami rooms so much because they are so comfortable. So I always sleep there. That is the main reason that I like my cousin' s house the best.

Next, my cousins are so cute!! They are two girls, and they are 6 years old and 1 years old. Their names are Rikka and Kazuha, and I call Kazuha 'Kazu-chan'. When I come the home, they are glad because they want to play together. Kazu-chan always takes Rikka, and she imitate Rikka. And they always fight each other, so I am tired. But they are so cute, so I am so healed. I went to see them once a week before, but recently I cannot go because I am busy: I work five times a week and I go to the school everyday. I am not healed recently, so I instantly want to go there!

Also, I like my room. I cannot go to my cousin' s house, so I am healed my room. I I like stuffed animals, so there are a lot of stuffed animals in my room. And I always sleep with them, they are Duffy and Shellie May. They have a pleasant feel, and I can sleep well. Also there is a big Rirakkuma stuffed animals. It is too big, so my family says 'scary!'. But I think it is cute, and it is comfortable to sit in. So it is be a my sofa, and I like it. And, there are a lot of posters of Arashi and One Direction. They give me powerful. And, there are a lot of my favorite things in my room, so I like my room so much.

I like so much their places, so I appreciate them because they give me a comfortable. And, I  clean in my room twice a week, so I always can spend comfortably. I want to precious my favorite places, and I want to more fill my favorite things. Also, I want to find new my favorite places, for example, sea and hill, friends house and other places. And I precious the places, too, and I want to introduce my friends someday.

[402 words]


22 comments:

  1. Hi !! seina :) your cousin house is sounds good !!
    I want to go your cousin house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Misaki, and I want to see you my cousin' s pictures.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Seina. How many times do you visit your cousin's house in a month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ai! I visit about three times a month.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Seina. You cousin's house is very nice. I like the best place is my room in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Momoka, and I want to see you my cousin' s pictures.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Seina:D I'm happy to read your essay! Most of the floors in my house are consisted in Tatami too, so my house is like your grandmother's house! Though, I don't have any cousins. I'm jealous for it! Is her house far from yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruka! I am so glad to feeling you happy and like you Tatami, too.
      It takes 30 minutes by car from my house to my cousin' s house.

      Delete
  5. HI! I want to go your room and watch Arashi's posters.
    How many posters are there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yuka! I want to see you many Arashi' s posters!
      There are about 5 posters in my room.

      Delete
  6. Hi, Seina! Your cousin's house and your room is good.
    And I want to see your cousins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin! I want to see you my cousin!

      Delete
  7. I want to go your room!!
    How many stuffed animals in your room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Haruka! Come on my room someday.
      There are about 10 stuffed animals in my room.

      Delete
  8. I think your cousin's house is very good. What do you do when you have a free time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maki! I usually watch movies when I have a free time.

      Delete
  9. Hi! I think your room is comfortable.
    What is your most favorite stuffed animal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Satoko! My most favorite stuffed animal is Duffy and Shellie May.

      Delete
  10. Grand parent home is good, I think so too!
    You like Arashi and One Direction!!
    Which song of them do you like and often listen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nana! I listen both songs, so I cannot elect.

      Delete
  11. Hi, Seina!
    Your cousin is so cute!!! I want to meet her some day....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Akino! I want you to meet my cousins someday, too!!!

      Delete