Friday, September 26, 2014

BR 2-02: Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Susanna Davidson, 2007)

"I' ll never, ever be naughty again!"
the girl said.

Review

This story is about a girl. I thought she looks like me, because I like naughty, too. But she is too naughty, so I like a little naughty. 

I thought people cannot stop somethings, if they feel really scary. And, they should do a lot of things, so they understand really scary things. I thought challenging is so important.

If I have a girl, the girl will be a naughty girl. So I say her "you should challenge a lot of things". I want to be like a mother.

This story was so interesting, and her mother would relieve because she stopped big naughty. And bear family is so cute!

[110 words]


Refence

Susanna Davidson. Goldilocks and the Three Bears. (2007). New York, America. Usborne House


No comments:

Post a Comment