Friday, September 26, 2014

BR 2-01: The RUNAWAY PANCAKE (Mairi Machinnon, 2006)


"I SAID, DON' T LET THEM CATCH ME!"
shouted the pancake.


Review

This story is about 'a pancake'. I like pancake, so the pancake looked good taste in this story. When I cook a pancake, I want to careful that the pancake run away.

I read this story for the first time, so I thought "who catch the pancake?" And I expected that some children catch it, but a pig caught it. So I thought a clever is favorable, and I want to be a clever person. Also I want to think some things so much, so I can catch the pancake!

I want to eat a pancake because I read this story, so I want to make a pancake in my house. But I cannot make it well, so I will do my best!!! 


[123 words]


Refence

Mairi Machinnon. The RUNAWAY PANCAKE. (2006). New York, America. Usborne House


No comments:

Post a Comment