Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My favorite place is my room.

My favorite place is my room, because I can relax so much. My room is so small, but I like small place and I am small. So I think my room is comfortable. My room is not much furniture, because I do not like to put many furniture. And I do not like to litter the room, so I always clean up my room.

But there are many soft toys in my room. My favorite soft toys are a shellie May and Duffy, so I always sleep with them. I can sleep to so relax.

[95 words]

3 comments:

  1. I laughed because you are actually small as a finger lol I wish you would grow up.

    How often do you clean your room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ruka! And I appreciate your kindness!! I wish I would grow up, too.
    I clean my room three times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my room too. What do you do in your room every day?

    ReplyDelete