Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Driving School

 I am commuting to driving school now. I began to commute there two weeks ago, so I don' t accustom there. But I am doing my best.

 I want to get early a driver' s license, because I want to go to many places with my friends by my car. So I usually go to there, and I practice to drive. But I am not good at driving, so I often take ground a sidewalk. I am noticed every time by my teacher, so I think do my best.

My father and mother are very good at driving, so I can ride their car comfortable. But I always depend on them, so they always say "you must get early a driver' s license, or we are very tired!" I think so too, so I really want to do my best. And I want to imitate them. My goal is getting a driver' s license to summer vacation. If I get it, I want to go to shopping mall for the first time. I really looking forward to it.
 
                                                                                                                                (178 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment