Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My dogs

 
I have two dogs.Their name is Koyuki and Koharu. Koyuki is 13 years old, and she is a mongrel dog. If she is a person, she will be a old woman. But she does not looks like a old woman, because she is very fine and active. So she drag me hardly when I walk her. I am very tired each time, but I enjoy it. She always lick my face, and she is faithful a master. So I am so happy, and I love her so much. I wish she lives a long life.

Koharu is 2 years old, and she is a shiba-dog. She is very noisy and selfish, because she is a child. Also she is so cute, so many people pet her so much. So she became a selfish dog. She is a greedy dog, because she says "give me more cookies!" and she bark. My family is troubled, but we always give her some foods. It may be cannot help doing. Her sleeping face is so cute, and I like to talk in her sleep. I was surprised at it first, but it is so cute now. I like sleeping her, because she is very quiet.

My two dogs are so cute, and I love them so much. Lately, I don' t go to a dog run. So I go there soon with my dogs. They make me happy, and they are a healing for me. So I think I cherish them and I want to give a lot of loves.

                                                                                                                                 (256 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment