Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sad and surprise

On Thursday, my grandfather' s older sister died of disease. She was 95 years old, and she was constantly in and out of hospital. So my relatives understood that she will die soon.

After that, my mother, my older sister and me visited her house. There were many relatives in her house. And her husband stayed near her ever. We saluted him, and we put our hands. When I visited in my grandfather' s house, she always warmly welcomed me. So I was very sad, and I told her "thank you". My grandfather died last year, and he was 80 years old. So I think she lived a long life.We came back home the day soon.

Next day, I got up, and I went to living room. So my mother said her husband died too. I was very surprise, because he was vigorous and he talked with relatives yesterday. So I really can not believe it, and I thought such things happend. So I thought a woman must not die than a man.

Their funeral were held together. I was very sad, but I thought they loved each other. So I respected them, and I thought I want to become like them. And I thought I want to cherish my father and my mother, my older sister and my dogs, my grandmother and my relative people. I learned very inportant things but dying person very sad.

                                                                                                                              (236 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment