Thursday, November 27, 2014

Arashi' s concert!!

I went to Arashi' s concert with my friend in November 16. I like Arashi when I was a junior high school student, and I had been to Arashi' s concert twice. These concert names are 'Beautiful World' and 'Popcorn', and they are held in 2011 and 2012. These concerts are so exciting and  fun! So I always cry and shout, and I dance with Arashi.

However, I could not go to Arashi' s concert last year, because I did not get the concert ticket. I was so sad, and I depressed so much. So I hoped the concert ticket gets this year, but I could not get the ticket. I thought I will stop Arashi' s fan. Few days later, my friend gave me the ticket. I was so happy and I cried!!! So I decided to go to the concert. I prepared many things, for example, bought clothes and watched their concert DVD, danced with my friend and so on. I was looking forward to going to the concert.

The concert day, I could not sleep well because I was so narvous and exciting. I took a lot of pictures with my friend until the concert start.

Finally, the concert started. I impressed so much when Arashi appeared, because I could not see Arashi last year. And a lot of people shouted again and again. While the concert, I sang and danced with Arashi, so I was sooo happy!! Specially, 'GUTS!' was so fun, and this song will run high in karaoke.

The concert was so good for me, and I felt the concert is the best!! So I would like to appreciate for my friend and Arashi. I would like to go to Arashi' s concert with my mother again next year. And, I am looking forward to selling the concert DVD. I cannot wait!!

Last, I want to say them, 'congratulation, 15th anniversary!! Thank you, every moment.'

[321 words]

Arashi(a group of singer). (2014, Nov 16). Arashi Live Tour 'The Degitalian'. Jorneys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment