Tuesday, November 4, 2014

BR 2-06: Christmas Around The World (Lesley Sims, 2005)

Everyone is fast asleep, waiting for the magic to begin.


Review

This book is introduced about different country Christmas. I like Christmas, and I am exciting about it. When Halloween passed, a lot of city begin decorate Christmas tree and play Christmas songs, so I am so happy. 

There is a Santa Claus in most of countries, so a lot of children can give a Christmas present. I believed a Santa Claus when I was a elementary school student, but I am gave away my friend that Santa Claus be not here. I was surprised at it and so sad, and I was broken my dream by my friend. I have two cousins, and they believe Santa Claus. So, I want to guard them.

Now, I think I was cute when I believed Santa Claus. If I have a child, I will become Santa Claus, and I want to give a dream my child.

[143 words]

Refence

Lesley Sims. Christmas Around The World. (2005). London, England. Usborne Publishing Ltd


No comments:

Post a Comment