Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Essay 2-02a: Snow White Princess (the Grimm Brothers' fairy tales andDisney animation, the Hollywood movie)

For our next essay, 2-02a, [Seina] (seina' s diary), [Misaki] (MISAKICHI day' s:)) [Momoka] (My life), and I are going to review.....


Most people think the princess, Snow White, is beautiful, and the story is happy all contents because many people watch a Disney’ s Snow White Princess. However, the Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales story is so scary, because a stepmother made an attempt on snow white princess many times. For example, kill and wrench her liver and heart and stuck a poisonous comb, ate a poisonous apple and so on, so the snow white princess story differ completely with a Disney Snow White Princess. 

Also, the Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales story is for adult, and if many children read the story, the children will begin to cry. And, it will be not only many children but also many adults are scary, too. Many people will think it is a mire of story so much, because there are many killing scene in the story and the character’ s jealousy is so vindictive. So, the story is like Japanese noon drama. 

The Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales story’ s character a bit differ with the Disney’ s story, for example, seven dwarfs are old man, killer and a prince like corpses, the princess is seven years old. The princess is so smart girl because the princess married with a prince only seven years old. And, the princess attempted to kill a stepmother, and the princess used a so-hot iron shoes, killed the stepmother in a prince’ s castle.

Therefore, the Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales story give many people a grim impression, and the story is not much happiness factor. But, there are a lot of happiness in Disney’ s story, so the people is so surprise that have believed a Disney’ s story. Also, the Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales story will be not able to become happy by them. As a result, this story will not like by many people.

This story have Happy end. Snow white princess is very pretty girl.so the story is impressed for many people all over the world.This animation story made by Walt Disney.The Snow white princess’s animation spread all over the world in 1937.The  Snow white princess’s story is very famous movie all over the world.This movie is loved by many teen ager all over the world.Most  people love the Snow white princess, because interesting and the movie’s character is very pretty, but on the other hands, this movie was remaked by Walt Disney.

So, many people have good image to Snow White princess movie, but before remake Snow White story was very bad story . so many people almost have bud image to before Snow white princess. Walt Disney’s animation movie is very pretty ,so walt Disney’s movie is interesting , and so on.
There are other Snow white princess story in the world, but all of this animation story is not good story. for example, brother Grimm’s story. his story is very bad. Now, Snow white princess movie further more remaked by many people. for example Hollywood movie . this movie was a little different .this Disney’s Snow White princess have many fun all over the world.almost people felt more interesting than this movie. 

After the result, this story is loved by many people all over the world, and interesting . story is very easy to watch for children. so this story is loved by many people all over the world. this story interesting for young child and adult .
Other snow white  princess’s story is a little difficult and a little difficult to watch for children. so one of the most interesting to watch is Walt Disney’s snow princess . this is the Best movie.Because this movie is cute and unique.
Movie is “ Snow White “ This is different from Disney’s story. Which the best most of people?

A mugnass king and the beautiful girl of the heart that the one daughter Snow White of queen Eleanor is loved from all over the country. But, one day mother Eleanor dies, and a mugnass king helps woman Ravenna kept after a battle with the mysterious number of soldiers. A mugnass king fascinated with the beauty makes Ravenna a new princess. But the imperial family survivor annihilated Ravenna according to the advice of the spirit of the mirror , too, but only the Snow White imprisons it and continues keeping it alive. The kingdom goes to ruin in an instant, and closed her.

Disney’s story is cute and romantic. But, This is like real story. Almost people think that it. Animation is loved many children. Children like animation better than this movie. But, adult like movie better than animation.
This movie is not cute, but this movie’s actor is very beautiful, because The snow white princess is the most beautiful in the world. Disney movie is very cute and interesting,but was remaked movie is very serious. so this movie is loved by many people all over the world. this movie a little difficult so it  is difficult to watch for children. but it is interesting to watch for adult. 

This movie’s Snow white is very beautiful and have a strong hart.so almost many people say this story make feel good. so Disney animation is very cute and interesting but other snow white princess’s movie is more interesting than animation, because animation movie is very good but other snow white princess’s story is serious and could feel beautiful so on.
many people say animation movie is about child, but it is not. Both movie are very interesting and loved by many people all over the world.

[917 words]  

18 comments:

  1. I like Snow White too! The princess is very cute. I have not watched the movie. I want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ai. Please watch the movie, and the movie is interesting!

      Delete
  2. Cute Essay you wrote! Which of those stories do you like best? I have never seen those stories so I would like to watch those two. If I give you some suggestion. I would say you have to write about the conclusions of those two stories. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hayato. I like a Disney movie the best, so please watch it.

      Delete
  3. This essay is good for people who loving animation movies. Have you seen these movies and How did you feel about them? By the way, I haven't seen these movies before, but I heard some rumors that these movies are very interesting. Do you know other animation movies? If you add some example of animation movies, this essay would be attract more people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Takahiro. When I watched these movies, I felt they so wonderful.
      Please watch the Disney movies!!

      Delete
  4. I had watched Disney's Snow White.
    I like it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin. I thought the movie is so good.
      So please watch other Snow White Princess.

      Delete
  5. I didn't know Grimm Brother's Snow White. I could know true story!
    I want to watch this movie again by reading this essay.
    Also, I like seven dwarfs. Which character do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Akino!! The Grimm Brother' s Snow White is interesting,
      so please read it. And let' s watch the movie together!!
      I don' t know the name, but the character always sleep.
      I like the character the best!!

      Delete
  6. Hi, Seina :D I often watch Disney movies. I like its movies! By the way, what movies do you like the best? Please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maki. I like Rapunzel the best, and Rapunzel is so cute!!

      Delete
  7. Hello, Seina.
    I like snow white and Disney.
    I haven't seen movie.
    I want to watch it some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yuria. Please watch the movie someday.

      Delete
  8. Your essay is very good! I like Disney movies very much.
    What Disney movie do you like? I don't know many Disney movie, so I want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Misaki. I like 'Rapunzel' the best, so let' s watch the movie together someday!

      Delete
  9. How scary!! Your essay is very interesting. I didn't know the original is so scary, but I like Snow White Princess, which I have watched again and again when I was childhood. Are there another Disney's story which you like and what is it? I thought I try to watch the animation again after a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have watched the animation again and again when I was childhood, too. I like Disney' s animations, specially I like Rapunzel the best. So will you watch the animation?

      Delete