Tuesday, November 4, 2014

BR 2-05: Wizards (Christopher Rawson, 2002)

"Ha ha!" cried Mervin, with a huge smile.

Review

This story is about a lot of wizards. I do not believe a wizard, but when I was a child, I believed it. So, this story will be interesting that I was a child, but I like this story because this story has a dream. If there are a lot of wizards, a lot of people will be able to become happily, because they can true their dream.

I do not believe a wizard, but I think I want to see the wizards. And I hope I want to true my dream them, for example, I want to get much money and I want to become a beautiful woman, I want a lot of foods and so on.

Actually, there are not a lot of wizards. So, I thought we should true a dream by ourselves, and we should do our best. I thought we may not depend on the wizards.

[151 words]



Refence

Christopher Rawson. Wizards. (2002). London, England. Usborne Publishing Ltd



No comments:

Post a Comment