Tuesday, May 6, 2014

BR 1-03: A Dog Named SAM (Janice Boland, 1998)

"Good night, Sam", said Family. 
 
 
 

Review

This story' s main character is Sam, he is a dog. He loves to fetch, so he fetched every socks in the drawer for Noar and all the shoes in the closet for Molly in the morning. So, they thanks Sam so much. Also, he fetched a newspaper for Father, so Father said "What a good dog!". But Sam fetched every newspaper from every porch and hang out the laundry, so Sam was be angry by Mother and she said "No more fetch!". Sam reflected, so Noar and Molly came back home. Sam ran to the door, and he fetched Molly and Noar. Sam was be angry by Mother, but he loved to fetch anyway.  Also, Sam liked water, so whenever he saw water, he jumped in. He always played in the pool with many children. And Sam feels lonely easily, so he was singing after Family slept. But they could not sleep, eventually, they became lack of sleep. Sam is very noisy, but Family loves Sam so much.
I have two dogs, and my dogs are very noisy, too. But they are very cute and my sweet dogs, so this story made me happy and warmly. I thought I more cherish my dogs.
 
                                                                                                  (204 words)

Refence

 
Janice Boland. (1998). A Dog Named SAM. The United States of America. PUFFIN BOOKS


No comments:

Post a Comment