Wednesday, May 14, 2014

University Life

My university life is so fun, because I have many friends. They are so interesting and kind, so I like them so much. And there are many shops in KGU, for example, a bakery and a cafeteria, Lawson, and other food. They are so useful, and when I am hungry, I can go to buy there soon. I like a curry-bread the best of all bakery menu, so I always buy it when I go there. I always eat noodles when I go to cafeteria, because I like noodles.

There is a library in KGU. Recently, I must do my many assignments. So I am using there everyday. There are many computers in there. My assignments have to use the computer, so I think the library is so useful. But I am so tired, because I have to do my many assignment, for example, reading assignments and writing homework, a EnglishCentral and listening homework, and other homework. I think I want to give up, but I think the assignments give me many knowledges. It is important for me to do my homework. I do my best it more, and I want to make great progress with my English.

I have a friend who came from Thailand. She is a exchange student, and she calls around people "Lee". I was a tutor for her, so we gathered once a week. We watched DVDs and went to dinner together. They were so fun, and it is for me to talk about each other country. I want to go to Thailand with her, and I want to know about Thailand.

My favorite subject is nothing, but I think it is important for me to take classes. I want to be a Japanese teacher, so I take classes about it. They are difficult for me, but I do my best. I want to concern many foreigner, and I want to teach them Japanese and Japanese tradition. So I will do my best ever. And I want to enjoy university lives.

[336 words]

2 comments:

  1. You spend so valuable university day! I don't go to Lawson in lunch time so many times because I usually eat lunch at dining hall. So I want to go there some time. By the way, What is your best memory with your friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting this post. I went to Fukuoka with my friends the best memory.

    ReplyDelete