Saturday, May 24, 2014

Disney land

I went to Disney land with my older sister and cousin on March. We were very excited. I like Disney land, because there makes me happy. We were enjoyed, and we rode many atractions. And we took a picture with Micky Mouse, so he was so cute. And Micky Mouse gave me his autograph, so I was very glad. And we watched a parade. I watched it for the first time, so I was looking forward to watching it. It was so beautiful, and the disney character was so cute. I could enjoy it. Second day, we went to Disney sea. I like Disney sea better than Disney land, so I had fun! There are many excited atractions in Disney sea, so we rode them. We shouted all the time, so I could enjoy! I was so tired, but I could enjoy. I want to go there again.

[148 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Seina!
    You looked so happy! I was so jealous.
    Would you go there together in summer vacation! I want to go there together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Akino! I want to go there together, too. Let' s go there together in summer vacation!

      Delete