Tuesday, May 6, 2014

GUTS!



I like Arashi since I was a junior high school student, and I like Kazunari Ninomiya the best of Arashi' s member. He calls 'Nino' for everyone, so I call him 'Nino' from here. I have many their CDs and DVDs. I usually bought them the day before the sale day, but I could not buy it on the day for the first time. So I was spoiling to listening to new song. At long last, I bought it yesterday, so I was very happy! I listened the song right now. The song was great, and I liked it. So, the song is theme song for Nino' s drama. It is a baseball drama, so the song is a drama apt. Also the music video is so interesting! So everyone should listen and watch GUTS!. They will release a CD and a DVD next month. So I look forward to listening and watching them.

(154 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!
    my mother like Arashi too!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to talk about Arashi with your mother. Thank you so much!

      Delete