Thursday, June 5, 2014

ARAFES!

I like Arashi, so I always buy Arashi' s DVDs and CDs. In May 28, their new DVD was released. So I bought it, and I watched it last week. I was so excited, and I sang their songs alone. I like 'Love Situation' the best of all songs. The song was in the DVD, so I was happy, and I sang together. Nino always sits in the song on the way. The sight is so interesting, so I always laugh to see the sight. I want him to built up his strength, but I think so he is sooo cute.

The concert was held for their fans, so most songs was voted by their fans that was sung on the concert. So the concert makes their fans happy.

There are many Arashi' s fans in Japan, so their concert tickets do not available easily. I did not available it, so I could not go there. I cried and felt down, but I decided to watch the DVD many times. So I always watch the DVD on free time,
and I often watch the DVD with my mother. Arashi make us happy.




[192 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment