Thursday, June 5, 2014

the Red Tour

I went to Taylor Swift' s concert in Tokyo last Sunday. I went to with my friend, and we went there by plane. After we arrived at there, we formed a line to buy many concerts' goods. The line was so long, so we had to wait for long time. We studied for TOEFL during formed a lane, so we were not boring. But when we formed a lane, we were pressed by around people. So we were pressed flat against, and I wanted to cry. I thought they have no manners, so I was very sad.
We continued to form a lane, but we decided to go to the hotel because we had to check in the hotel. So we ran so much, and we returned to ran. we were in time, so we relieved.



The concert started at 6 o' clock p.m. We were so excited and we enjoyed so much. Taylor Swift was so cute and stylish, she had a good figure. I was impressed so much because I could listen to her real voice. Her voice was so beautiful, and she was so good at singing. So we shouted, and we sang with her all the time. We could spend a good time.









After that, we came to the hotel. We were 
so tired, so we slept soon. Next day morning, we came back to Kumamoto. I was so tired, but I was glad to meeting Taylor Swift and listening to her real voice. I hope that I meet her some day.










[256 words]

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You went to that Taylor's concert!! ★☆★It is nice.☆★☆ She has very cute voice. I like her too!! I think I want to go her concert when she come to Japan again. I have a question! Maybe, Could you take pictures while in the concert? It is amazing if so. Tell me more about it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Nana! I could have a so good time. You like her, too? I am so glad, and let' s talk about her together! I could take pictures in western singers' concert, so I took many pictures. Let' s go to the concert together someday!

    ReplyDelete