Monday, June 9, 2014

BR 1-08: Little Witch Goes to School (Deborah Hautzig, 1998)

                                       
"Send them home, and GO TO BED!"


Review


This story is about the Child of Witch. The little Witch wanted to go to school because there was nobody to play. She was so bored, so she said her mother, "I want to go to school!" Her mother said, "if you want to go to school, you promise me", and "you do not make any new friends! and learn anything!" Little Witch answered with a nod, and she went to school. But she told her classmates and teacher that she is a witch, and she used a magic. Also she made some new friends, so her mother was so angry. And her mother said, "I told you not to make any friends!, so send them home and GO TO BED!" Little Witch was so sad, but she could play with a lot of friends, so she very enjoyed. So she had a good time.
I thought that this story is so cute. "GO TO BED" is so interesting, because I saw on 'hanako-to-ann'. But I do not want to exist Witch because I am so scary.

[177 words]

Refence


Deborah Hautzig. (1998). Little Witch Goes to School. New York in the United States of America. Random House Children' s Books




No comments:

Post a Comment