Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BR 1-11: Superdog (Roderick Hunt, 1993)

Everyone said, "This dog really is superdog".



Review

This story is about a dog, the dog' s name is Floppy. Floppy lived with Kipper and Biff, Chip. One day, they watched a tv show. The program' s name is "Dog of the Year Show", so they were so excited because there were many excellent dogs on tv program. And they began to train Floppy like the excellent dogs, but Floppy wanted to sleep. They went to swimming school, so Floppy could sleep well at last. Floppy has dreamed to become a superman, for example, saved a baby and grabbed a thief, held a boy and dogs. So Floppy became a charmer, and Floppy called everyone "SUPERMAN". But Floppy was woken up by Biff, so Floppy returned to reality. And they said Floppy to run off again, so Floppy ran into the park and hid inside a giant pipe. Floppy will be not able to become a superman into reality.

Floppy takes after my dog because my dog cannot do anything, too. So I felt Floppy is so cute, and I like Floppy. Also this story was interesting. If my dog is a superman, I am so glad, but I thought my dog is so cute that is not superman.

[201 words]



Refence

Roderick Hunt. Superdog.  (1993). New York, the United States of America. OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS.  



No comments:

Post a Comment