Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BR 1-14: The Princess and the Pea (Hans Christian Andersen, 2004)


Patrick said, I can' t believe it!






Review

There was a prince who wanted to marry a princess, and his name is Patrick. He decided to go on a journey with his cousin, Freddy. On the way, they met Peg, and she said, ”I want to go on a journey together!” So they went on a journey three people. At first, they visited a witch. She gave some conditions them which to become a Patrick' s princess. They looked for a princess under the conditions, but they could not find a princess. And they came back to their castle. Peg was a Patrick' s homemaker, so she had to do many jobs. She slept the bed after she finished to do the jobs. Then Patrick noticed that she is a my princess. After that, they married, and they spent happily. 

I thought a kindness is so important, because I thought a person of kindness people become a happy. So I want to be a kindness person. 

[158 words]





Refence

Hans Christian Andersen. The Princess and the Pea. (2004). New York City, the United States of America. Usborne House.  


No comments:

Post a Comment