Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Work

I work in the pasta and pizza restaurant. I always think many dishes are very delicious, so I am hungry. The shop owner is very kind and interesting, so I feel like enjoy. The shop is the best fun in I have worked all places.

And I did not think working is fun, because working felt so hard. For example, I worked in restaurant, and the restaurant was so busy. Specially, the restaurant was so busy on Saturday and Sunday, so I did not have a free day. I was so tired, and I cannot patient the job. So I quited the job in half a year. And I worked in convenience store, the job was so easy. But I got tired easily, so I quited the job in a year.

So I think I want to precious that I have the job, and I want to continue my job. I want to eat pasta and pizza someday.

[158 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment