Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My favorite singers

I like listening to music. My favorite singer is Arashi and One Direction, Taylor Swift. Arashi is so cool and interesting. and, their concert is so fun and exciting. My mother likes them, too, so we always go to the concert together. They are popular in Japan, so the concert's goods lane is so long. When I was a junior high school student, I liked them. So I always impress their concert. I wish they continue to sing ever.




One Direction and Taylor Swift are great voice and song, so their song makes me happy. I went to One Direction' s concert last November. My seat was so far to them, so I could not see them. But I could enjoy so much, and I sang with them. So I was so excited. I went to Taylor Swift' s concert, too. She was so cute, her song was so good. I impressed who she was in front of me, and I enjoyed her concert so much. I want to go to their concert again.








In this November, Arashi' s concert will be held. I want to go to the concert, but the tickets of their concert can not get easily. So I ever want to go to the concert this year because I could not go to their concert. So I will do many good things.












[226 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment