Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Have a lunch!!!

I went to have a lunch with my friends, Akino and Riko, Azusa. We went to Stake house Yodogawa, and we ate a stake. Ruka works there, so I wanted to go there. I ate a stake for the first time, so I impressed to eat it. It taste was so good!!! I finished eating it fastly. I want to go there again!

After that, we wanted to eat something sweet. So we went to Amamiya. I went there for the first time. There were many deserts in Amamiya, so I could not decide own desert easily. As a result, I decided a warabi-mochi french toast. It was so good, and I want to go there again. I was shopping, too. I bought two T-shirts and a piace. I was so glad, and I want to go shopping in summer vacation.







[182 words]


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Seine!
    The stake was very delicious! Let's go there too!
    Next time, I want to go to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to go to dinner, too! Let' s go there again, and I am so glad!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm very hungry. I want to eat it very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am hungry, too. And I want to eat it again!

      Delete