Thursday, December 4, 2014

Essay 2-03a: It is convenient to using computers!

We often use computers and learn with computers, and we use computers when we do assignments, for example, typing and essays, PowerPoint and so on. We can do assignments soon if we use computers, so it is convenience to using computers for us.

As good point is that to use computers, I can use it anywhere. For example, school and home, cafeteria and restaurant, in aircraft and so on. Specially, there are a lot of computers in school. At KGU, there are about over 100 computers. If I do not have  a computer, I can do computer at school. So I always can learn with computers, and I can understand how to use computers. School' s computers easily use because the network environment is good, and there is Wi-Fi at school. So maybe students often use computers at school.

Next, I can use it someone. For example, old people and young people, children and so on. Most old people and children usually cannot use computers, but today, it is released games and animation for children. And, most old people begin to go to the computer school, so they are fun of using a computer. Most young people use a computer for assignments, and they have a iPhone or smartphone, so they use it anywhere. Maybe, most people will be not able to live without computers. So computers are becoming to use anyone.

It is important for our life, and most people use computers for today. They will use it because it is so convenient for us. Also it is not take a time, and most people do not feel with pain when they use computers. I prefer to learn with a computer than writing, so I think learning with computers are so good, and using computers can learn English and others more and more. I think I do my best my assignments that use computers.

[315 words]

16 comments:

  1. Hi seina !!! I don't like to use the computer:)
    Do you like to use computers ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Misaki!
      You do not like to use the computers? I was so surprised!
      I like to use a computer, because I dislike to write by pencil.

      Delete
  2. Hi Seina! How many hours do you use the computer in a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ai!
      I usually use the computers about for an hour.
      But, on holiday, I use it for three hours.

      Delete
  3. I'm not good at using the computer.
    Are you good at using the computer? Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Haruka!
      I am not good at using it, too!
      So I would like to be good at it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Seina!
    Your essay is very great!
    How long times do you use the computer in a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin!
      I usually use the computers for an hour a day,
      but, on holiday, I use it for three hours!

      Delete
  5. I was surprised there are more than 100 computers at KGU!
    Which devices do you use more, PC or smartphone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Satoko!
      I use smartphone better than.
      Smartphone easily use than computers!

      Delete
  6. What a pretty work you did! Nice work! Now I wanted ask you something. what do you learned from using computers? For instance, I've learned the other foreigners who I met and I still have a contact with them. Don't you have a contact with computer users? Anyway, It will be better for you to write about the details about why it is important for us to using computers. Nice work! keep working!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Seina!!!
    It is easy to understand for me.
    I agree with you.
    What do you like computer's function?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your essay has a kind of special informations which most people might don't know, so your essay is interest me a lot. By the way, what do you think about small children owning their smart phones recently? Each time I find them, I feel something complex. I think if you add more examples of computer soft ware's name, most people understand the contents of your essay more easily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your essay is very interesting. Do you like using computers? I thought your view points on using computer in this essay is nice choice. I was fun to read your essay, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice essay, Seina!
    What websites do you often watch?
    I want to know what websites does everyone often watch!

    ReplyDelete