Sunday, December 21, 2014

My favorite place I've been

My favorite place I've been is Tokyo Disney Resort. I went there for the first time when I was a high school student. Then I impressed because there was a real dream country, and I could not believe that I stay there. There were a lot of rides, so I rode them with my friends. And I ran so much because I must took a fast pass, so I was very tired. But I could enjoy there than tired. Also The Disney Resort Hotel is so beautiful, and the bed is comfortable. So I could sleep very well. My precious memory is that I went there for the first time. I think Disney Land is full of dream and Disney sea is full of hope. I would like to go there next year again. I have not been there with my friends, so I would like to go there with my friends someday.

[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment