Sunday, December 21, 2014

My favorite high school memory

My favorite high school memory is 'Kumasho depart'. I have gone to Kumamoto commercial high school, and the school is famous to 'Kumasho depart'. I decided to go to the school that there are a 'Kumasho depart' in the school when I was a candidate. So I was looking forward to being held it, but it was not only fun. It must prepare about before half a year, and students must do all things. So students were so busy, specially before a month, students have stayed the school until 9:00 pm. So I became to dislike the event, but I was a full of a sense of achievement after it finished. And I enjoyed when I come in customers and could learn a lot of important things, so I proud of my school, and I like 'Kumasho depat'. It will be held in December 6 and 7 this year, so I would like to go to it.

[158 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment