Sunday, December 21, 2014

My favorite dish

My favorite dish is Udon, because Udon is so good taste. I like noodle of Udon, too. I often go to Udon restaurant when I go to dinner with my friends. My friends like Udon, too. I recommend 'Kurodahan' and 'Marukameseimen'. These restaurants are so good. Kurodahan's Udon is so low-priced, but the Udon is so good for me. So I recommend it. marukameseimen's noodle is good for me, so I like it and I go there once a month. I like Gobouten on Udon, but I dislike Niku on Udon. The reason that I do not know. I would like to go to Kagawa someday because Kagawa is famous Udon. Other dish, I like Yakiniku so much. But I have not much money, so I do not go to eat Yakiniku. I usually go to Udonrestaurant, so I think I would like to go to eat Yakiniku with my friends.

[155 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment