Sunday, December 21, 2014

My favorite elementary school memory

My favorite elementary school memory is karate games. I did karate when I was a elementary school student and junior high school student, so I did only karate then. I was not strong, and I usually lost the game. So I always cry again and again. I was  active girl by do karate. I did my best karate, but when I was a 4th grade student, I injured my leg. I was so sad because I could not practice it and join the games. Then I only watch that my friends practiced, so I was eager to do karate at that time. After that, I could become to practice again, so I did my best so much. At a game, I won a first prize for the first time. I was so happy, and my parents joyed crying. So my proud is that I did karate, so I would like to treasure to it.

[155 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment