Sunday, December 21, 2014

My favorite TV drama

My favorite TV drama in this Autumn is 'Gomenne Seishun'. The drama main appears Ryo Nishikido and Hikari Mitsushima, and it is broadcasted on Sunday. I am looking forward to watching it every week. I like TV drama better than TV show, so when I watch TV, I usually watch dramas. 'Gomenne Seisyun' is written by Kankuro Kudo, and I like his scenarios. He wrote 'Ryuusei-no-Kizuna' and 'Amachan'. I like them so much, so I was looking forward to starting the drama. The drama is so interesting, so I am satisfying so much. Other dramas, I like 'Kyo Kaishya Yasumimasu'. The drama be soothed, and Haruka Atase is so cute. She is popular actor by a lot of people. And A dog called Mamoru is so cute, the dog is always easygoing. I always say 'soo cute!!' with my mother. I think the dramas in this Autumn is so interesting, so I watch most dramas in this Autumn.

[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment