Wednesday, January 21, 2015

About my part time job!

I work in Italian restaurant, and the name is 'piattino italia'. I work there from last March, so I work for 10 months. I accustomed the job considerably.

There are a lot of dishes in the restaurant, for example, pizza and pasta, salad and relish, soup and desert, and so on. My restaurant's dishes are so good taste, and the pasta is raw noodle. So it is good and mochi-mochi in like Japanese taste. I like naporitan the best of all pasta in my restaurant. It is so good, and it differ to other restaurant. I want a lot of people eat it, and I recommend my friends so much.

I usually work there on every Saturday and Sunday. Both day is so busy, and a lot of customers come my restaurant. I think to be so hard and want to give up, but I am so fun to work there because I like the restaurant! So I would like to work there from now on.

[196 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment