Thursday, January 15, 2015

BR 2-18: The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe (Russell Punter, 2008)

Review


This is story of a old woman. I surprised at a shoe became a house, and I thought the house was so nice! But if I live with many children, the children is so noisy. I will be not able to live with them. And I thought the shoe is like smell bad, so I would not like to live the house.

The pictures are so good, and I like the pictures because it is so cute! I cannot make a picture well, but I want to make a picture like the pictures someday.

I recommend this book many people, because this book became a my favorite book. I thought good I read this book.


[115 words]

Reference

Russell Punter. The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe. (2008). New York, America. Usborne Publishing Ltd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment