Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Go to dinner!

I went to dinner on last Thursday with my friend, and the friend's name is Ayaka. She is my local and college friend, so we are so friendship! I was looking forward the day!

We had gone to school together before, but recently we cannot go to school. So I had a lot of things to talk. I wanted to go to 'Tsuno-cafe', but the cafe was closed. So we went to another restaurant, and we continued to talk ever, for example, school and love, part time job and so on. 

She always says 'I want a boy friend!', and she is so cute. So I wonder she cannot make a boy friend, and I hope she makes a boy friend someday.

We had a good time, and I was so happy. I thought I will do my best more and more, so I would like to go to dinner with her again!

[153 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment