Friday, January 16, 2015

Sports Presentation Review (Miri Anai's presentation)

I will write about Miri's presentation. I listened at 1132, January 7th. She introduced about fencing.

At first, she introduced about history of the fencing. The sport came from western swordsman and started in 18 century. Fencing is official sport in the world, and it is famous. Next, she told about rules and how to play of the sport. The sport needs a glove and a jacket, a mask. The sport competes to use a sword, and push with enemy each other. The rules are 4 m distance and 3 periods, and time of a game is 9 minutes. There are three athletic events, for example, foil and sable, epee. Next, there are about 9 thousands players all over the world. But it is not popular sport in Japan. Next, Yuki Ota is famous player in the world because he won a silver medal for the first time in Japan.

Her presentation was good because it looked easily for me, and she had researched about fencing well. I had watched the Olympic games of fencing, and I impressed the games. So I was interested in this presentation, and I could fun to hear it. There were a lot of things that I did not know, so it is great! I surprised about fencing is not popular sport in Japan, because it is a Olympic competition. And I was sad, so I hope the sport becomes be popular sport someday. If I give her bad points, she should use more pictures. But I thought her presentation understood easily for everyone, and fencing is a kindly sport by most people.

[268 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment