Friday, January 16, 2015

Sports Presentation Review (Karin Sakata's presentation)

I will write about Karin's presentation. I listened at 1132, January 9th. She introduced about lacrosse.

At first, she easy introduced about lacrosse. The sport use a stick called 'cross', and it competes with enemy by scoring. Next, was about origin of the sport. The sport was born in North America and as a ceremony. Next, was about at present of the sport. It is played by 10 boys and 12 girls, and there are a lot of play styles, for example, attacker and mid-filter, defense and keeper. Next, she introduced about three kinds of lacrosse, field lacrosse and box lacrosse, soft lacrosse. Next, was about three kinds of lacrosse rules. The soft lacrosse is played by most children.  Next, was about uniform of the sport. The Boys players wear a mental cross and a helmet, a shoulder and a elbo grove and the girls players wear a skirt and a shirt.

I thought her presentation was good, because it had written about lacrosse well. I have known about it, but I knew three kinds of lacrosse for the first time. I was interested in it, so I want to learn about lacrosse. I would like to watch the games someday. If I give her bad points, she should write it more particularly, for example, I thought the presentation needs more explanations. And I thought she should be louder voice and tries to understand for everyone! And her presentation will be more good.

[243 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment