Thursday, January 15, 2015

BR 2-17: Stories of Dolls (Susanna Davidson, 2006)

Review


This story about dolls. I liked dolls when I was a child, so I was interested in this story. And I surprised at the dolls can talk and move themselves. But there is a like this story movie, the movie name is 'Toy Story'. I have seen the movie many times, so I thought most dolls could talk and move themselves. I would like to see the situations.

I thought the doll house was so cute, and I like the doll house than doll now. So I am interested in the doll house. I would like to make a doll house myself someday, for example, a palace and a cute house, a Japanese house and so on.

I impressed about story of Kate the best of all, because I have experienced like the story before, too. A doll can do anything is attractive, but I thought the doll was scary and strange. So I thought simple dolls are so good.


[160 words]


Reference

Susanna Davidson. Stories of Dolls. (2006). New York, America. Usborne Pub Ltd;. 

No comments:

Post a Comment