Friday, January 16, 2015

Sports Presentation Review (Yuka Yamashiro's presentation)

I will write about Yuka's presentation. I listened at 1152, January 5th. She introduced about decathlon.

At first, the presentation started to about what is decathlon. There are 10 kinds of competitions in the sport, and it is held for two days. The sport is like the track and field. Next, she introduced about competitions of the sport. For example, there are 100 m and the running long jump, the shot put and the high jump, the pole vault and the javelin, 1500 m and 400 m, 110 m hurdle and the discus. The presentation had introduced explanations of the competitions.

Her presentation was good, for example, she had written about the sport particularly and there are a lot of pictures, it looked easily for me. So her presentation understood easily the best. I had known about this sport, but I thought I had not known about it. But I hate be running, so I did not think I would like to play it. However, I try to play it someday. If I give her bad points, there were not history and rules. I wanted a lot of information of the sport, so I think she should write about the sport more particularly. And her presentation will be more good! Her voice was hear easily, so I thought it was good points, too.

[223 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment