Friday, January 16, 2015

Sports Presentation Review (Ruka Iwashita's Presentation)

I will write about Ruka's presentation review. I listened it at 1152, January 5th. And her presentation was about paintball. 

At first, her presentation started to what's about paintball. The paintball is a kind of shooting games, and the sport is really popular game all over the world. Next, she introduced about rules of paintball. The sport plays 10 players in 2 groups and has on protector goggles, in 15 minutes. Next, was about main tools of the sport. She said, "the survival game and the paintball are differ, because the paintball is not dangerous." The sport is safer! Next, she introduced about history of paintball, and the sport is played people about 20 years ago. At last, was about Japan, and the sport is played by many people in Japan, too.

I thought her presentation was good, because it looked and understood easily for me. I did not know about paintball in the least, but I could know about paintball at last. So I thought most people can know about it so well. I could know not only introduction of the sport, but also rules and history of it, so I would like to play the sport with her! Also, I surprised that the sport is a new sport, started about 20 years ago because it is popular sport in the world, and Japan too! If I give her bad point of the presentation, I thought she should talk slowly. And her presentation will be more good! 

[248 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment