Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Go to dinner2


I went to dinner with my friend, Azusa. We decided to go to dinner suddenly, so we went to 'gyoza no osyo'. I want there for the first time, so I was exciting. There were a lot of dishes, for example, gyoza and cyahan, ebichiri and ramen, and so on.

I like ebichiri so much, but I did not order it because Azusa do not like shrimps. Finally, we ordered a gyoza and a cyahan. We ate to share each other. I thought cyahan is much better than gyoza. I would like to go there again with Azusa!

I rode my friend on my car for the first time, so I tensed so much. Azusa said me 'your driving is so scary!', so I was sad. But I thought I try to practice my driving skill more, and I want to drive safety.

We listened to Taylor Swift in my car, and we like her songs. Azusa likes '22' the best of all Taylor Swift's songs, and I like 'Speak Now' the best! I wish I go to her concert with Azusa someday.

[183 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment