Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kanjyani-eight's Concert!!


I went to Kanjyani-eight's Concert in Fukuoka, January 4th. I like them, but I am not their fan. My friend like them so much, so she gave me their concert ticket and I went to the concert with my mother. I have been to their concert once, so I was looking forward to going to their concert!

At that day, we arrived at Fukuoka in noon. So at first we went to go to lunch. After that, we took a bus and go to Yahoo dome. There were a lot of people, so I am always so tired. We entered in Yahoo dome at once.

The concert was so nice! They sang a lot of songs from their album, and I like the songs. I was exciting! And their talking time was so interesting, so I laughed many times. Also, Yu Yokoyama danced 'Yokaitaiso-daiichi'. He was so cute, and I impressed the scene.

The concert was so fun, and I was happy that my mother looked like enjoy. My mother decided to enter their fan club. I hope we go to their concert again!

[209 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment