Friday, January 16, 2015

Sports Presentation Review (Akino Nakagawa's presentation)

I will write about Akino's presentation. I listened at 1152, January 5th. She introduced about squash.

At first, she started to easy introduction of squash. It is racket sport and indoor game, has singles or doubles. Next, was about rules of squash. The rules are that a game finishes 11 points and is rally point and court systems, competes for scoring. Next, was about history of the sport. The sport is played about from 19 century, and a fleet prison started it. And derivation of the sport was tennis. At present, many squash players, about 20 million players, are all over the world. Next, was about main tools of the sport. The sport needs rackets and balls only! Next, was about Japan association. It is a few organization in Japan, and the sport is developing in Japan and all over the world now. Next, was about two famous players of the sport. Their names are Chinatsu Matsui and Nicol David, and they are famous all over the world.

There are many good points in her presentation, for example, it looks so easily because she has written with articles and the presentation was simple, uses only three colors. Also, she talked as understanding for everyone, so I could understand about it so well. I would like to play it with her someday. But I could not much understand the rules, so I think she should writes about the rules more particular. I think I will hear her about the rules directly, and I hope I can understand it well.

[258 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment