Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Coming of age ceremony


Coming of age ceremony was held at Mashiki town in January 12. The day, I got up at 4 a.m. I was so sleepy, but I was exciting because I wanted to wear my mother's furisode. At first, I wanted to wear it, but I thought my sister was beautiful when I looked at my sister wearing it. So I was looking forward to wearing it.

When I wore it, I thought it was trying because I was difficult to breathe well. But I was happy, and my mother said to beautiful. I saw a lot of friends of my local for a long time no see, so I impressed! My friends were so beautiful and became cute, and we had talked never ever. 

At evening, I went to alumni association. The party was so fun, and I was so happy to saw my teachers for a long time no see! We continued to talk with them. I thought I was nice to saw them.

I thought I must appreciate to my parents and my sister, my grandparents and my around people. I regreted that cannot show my furisode my grandfather, but my grandmother cried to see my furisode. So I thought I was happy that can show it my grandmother, and I impressed so much. I hope my grandmother lives a long life. And I thought I become grow up more and more.

[251 words]




No comments:

Post a Comment